Monday, May 7, 2007

You know you're in Peru when...


Heather and I have a whole list of things that are signs that we're in Peru. This picture of us outside of the Pizzeria San Remo is a perfect example. I saw this picture and I just thought, "Sheesh, you know you're in Peru when you wear your velour pants outside of the house and try to pretend that it's normal." I would never do that in the U.S. unless I was wearing them to go work out or something.

Another time I commented to Heather that I thought a guy was good-looking and she just gave me a look and said, "You know you're in Peru..."

1 comment:

Michael said...

Things were cooking today! More business stuff and met with the lawyers to transfer control to Tod our CEO. We also purchased ownership of the company. And we've been thinking of a way to execute operation sneaky weasel to hijack the head science guy away from our competition and I think we've got a way to do it now. Yesterday was all about the hustle and it seemed like everything was going down mega Hollywood style. So the soundtrack of my life went repeat on Carl Orff's 'O Fortuna' from Carmina Burana (you could substitute John William's 'Duel of the Fates' from the Star Wars: Episdoe 1 Soundtrack). The only problem with playing these songs while I'm driving is that I feel like I need to go 100 miles an hour in any and every speed zone because everything feels uber critically important. Anyway, keep them postin's a comin' and them castles in the air and burning!
Miguel